Detalhe da Oferta:
VOLUNTARIADO INTERNACIONAL – Alemanha (2458) – Projeto de Educação Social
Duração: 12 meses de 01-09-2013 a 31-08-2014
Horário: 5 dias por semana, 5 horas por dia. Férias: 2 dias por cada mês de duração de projeto
Condições: Alojamento, Alimentação, Viagens, vistos, vacinas, Seguro, formação linguística, Acompanhamento pessoal, ciclo de formação e avaliação, férias (2 dias por cada mês), transporte local, subsídio mensal (105,00€).
Our organization is a corporate body of the civil rights and the biggest protestant parish in Germany. It has about 30.000 members from the Düren district in an otherwise rather catholic region.
The parish is marked by a very open and wide engagement, professional and honorary services in the social, cultural, intercultural as well as ecological area.
The visitors of our house mainly come from a district in which the living development is very narrow and usable open space is rare. At present in contrast to the city above average families with many children and single parents live here. The share of children and youth lies over 37% (city average is 28,5%).
Present this are about 600 children between 4-21 years. The proportion of foreigners lies at about 70%.
- sociable person,
- interested in other cultures,
- self initiative
- ability to work independently,
- knowledge of different languages (e.g. French, Turkish or others),
- basic knowledge of German exists.
- planning, preparation and carrying out of games and free time activities for different groups of children and youth,
- accompany a girl’s group,
- taking part in discussions, games (e.g. kicker and billiard),
- administrational and office work,
Accommodation in an apartment which is shared with another volunteer (separate and furnished room) and food is provided.
Documentação: CV e Carta de Motivação em inglês
Mais Informações: http://www.sve.pt/vaga/aberta/2421/
Envie hoje mesmo a sua candidatura para: ---@---
Esta oferta já não está activa