is searching for English Speakers for a customer support position for one prestigious Technology Client who runs a Multilingual Website Support Center.
Be part of something exceptional. You’re good at what you do, so it makes sense you want to work for a company that helps you realize your full potential. Your talent will impact thousands of customers around the world. You’ll be making a real difference in the everyday lives of people everywhere.
• Near native/native level of written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory);
• Natural fast learner so you can develop your skills within a short period of time;
• Resilient to stress;
• Motivated and with a positive attitude;
• Attention to detail;
• Availability to work in Lisbon, Monday to Friday.
• Attractive salary package paid 14 months per year plus Meal Allowance;
• The diversity and security of a global world leader;
• Possibility to improve your career prospects;
• Working in a Multinational company.
What you will be doing:
• Daily activities include acting as a first point of contact for incoming customer requests through troubleshooting of issues via phone, email or chat.
• Serve as technical customer support professional as well as Subject Matter Expert while dealing with complex technical matters.
• Actively work with other departments, customers and vendors on a daily basis;
• Handle incoming and outstanding cases and customer requests with end-to-end accountability - this includes but is not limited to investigating & troubleshooting, analyzing, finding resolution, validating, escalating and communicating with related stakeholders;
We don’t wait for the future. We build it.
Please send us your cv to:
with REF. 939010 in the subject ( applications without a reference will not be considered )