Dellent is a Portuguese company focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We are looking for Cybersecurity - Senior Cloud Security Engineer for our team in Lisboa, Porto
- Knowledge of cloud delivery, security and deployment models for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings;
- Knowledge of key cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR);
- Knowledge of good industry practice in tiered security architecture design;
- Ability to document reference architectures, network schematics, blueprints, patterns, and other types of architectural documentation;
- Creating or securing cloud solutions for some of the following cloud / cloud security technologies: identity and access management (IAM), two-factor authentication (2FA), SIEM, public key infrastructure (PKI), network security, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-malware, email security, web content filtering, DDoS mitigation, endpoint detection & response, patch management, configuration management, data loss protection (DLP), application security, and other relevant cloud / cloud security technologies;
- Deep technical skills and hands on experience in Microsoft
Security Technologies, including (but not limited to): Azure Policies Azure Blueprints, Azure Firewall, Network Security Groups – NSG, Azure DDoS Protection, WAF, Azure Key Vault, Azure AD Connect, Express Route, Azure DNS, Microsoft
Defender for Server;
- Ability to serve in a key role of leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic and tactical security architecture efforts, designing and driving implementations to completion, and function overall as a technical security leader for traditional (i.e., on-premises) and evolving (i.e., cloud-based) security architectures;
- Consistently deliver quality client services by driving high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget, monitoring progress, managing risk, ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes, and assisting with business development opportunities based.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 5-10 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 3-8 years of related work experience;
- Experience in one or more of the following:
Microsoft Azure (mandatory), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Providing security review of network and system architecture designs;
- Operating as an IT architect or security architect within complex projects;
- Technical knowledge in some of the following domains in a cloud or on-premise context: routing/switching, stateful or next gen firewalls (NGFW), distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, web application firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network segregation, security information and event management (SIEM), deceptive technologies, and other threat and vulnerability management capabilities.
- Experience in process definition, workflow design, and process mapping.
- Relevant security certifications (e.g., Microsoft
Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert, Microsoft
Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft
Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Microsoft
365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft
Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, GSE, CISSP, CCNA);
Microsoft Certifications are preferable.
Do you think your profile fits this job description? Send us your CV to
and come join the Dellent Team!