ManpowerGroup is recruiting a Customer Support Agent to represent our client’s brands by delivering outstanding customer service queries with clarity, passion and enthusiasm. The agent will also answer queries across a number of channels including email, chat, and phone.
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by email, chat and phone;
• Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner;
• Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns;
• Aim to resolve issues on the by phone call and be proactive;
• Work with other departments together, for example Sales and Marketing.
What we are looking for:
• Superb written and oral communication skills in German (C2 level) and good understating in English (B1 level);
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
• Resilient and calm with an ability to assist customers and drive brand loyalty;
• Good listening skills and extreme attention to detail;
• Proficiency with desktop computer system and internet skills;
• Prior customer service experience;
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What we offer
• Strong possibility of career progression;
• Family environment, small teams, regulated working hours;
• Initial and continuous training;
• Work contract – Full time position;
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
• Fiber internet (high speed internet) – NO WIFI AVAILABLE ON ENTHERNET CABLE;
• Peaceful working space area;
Interested? We’re looking forward to your application!