Detalhe da Oferta:
Mercedes-Benz Omni-Channel Digital Commerce (MB.OC) covers the functions Sales, IT, Digital Marketing and Product Management of Mercedes-Benz Cars and is responsible for the development of the worldwide Mercedes-Benz websites and online sales touchpoints. The MB.OC Web Channel provides the customers with a seamless and luxurious online experience based on latest technology. The user interface and integration platform is designed to make the customer’s journey consistent and seamless across all digital touchpoints.
In this context the Market Enablement & Roll-Out Manager is responsible for the enablement of markets and implementation of products and features offered to the customers and retailers. It is the aim to empower the markets within the online journey to support a seamless digital customer experience globally (e.g., car configurator available on the Mercedes-Benz country websites).
The Market Enablement & Roll-Out Manager will also manage and monitor necessary rollout projects and releases of features on the global Mercedes-Benz website, coordinate stakeholders involvement (headquarter, IT development teams, regions, markets, etc.) and trigger required communication. Besides managing release implementations, he/she will be the key-account for regions and other stakeholders, handling regular management meetings, major demands and escalations.
- Plan, set-up and manage the rollout projects or sub-projects in the area of digital online solutions;
- Ensure the project’s success in terms of scope / quality, deadlines and costs;
- Set-up and keep track of roadmap and release planning, extensive alignment in agile framework between product development teams to ensure contribution to strategic epic targets;
- Define the scope statement and the backlog for the rollout project as well as timeline and work package set-up;
- Plan and implement the internal and external project communication;
- Analyze the project risks, definition and implementation of countermeasures to mitigate project risks;
- Set-up and coordinate the cross-divisional rollout organizations (matrix)/communication concepts and coordinate with all parties involved (HQ / region / market);
- Advise stakeholders on the feasibility of technical requirements and support in prioritization of market related IT web demands;
- Support in ensuring cross application activation of features for the respective markets and regions;
- Regular exchange with markets on a global scale to ensure activation of features in all regions;
- Define the requirement for external service providers, evaluation of offers, selection of external service providers;
- Set-up of delivery framework, communication/meeting structure;
- Monitor the quality and approval of deliverables.
- Experience in managing complex projects;
- Experience in the area of roll-out of international, cross-functional, complex product projects, ideally in the field of online solutions;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence as tools to structure software development / knowledge of support and incident processes for IT products;
- Experience with new agile (not hierarchical) organizational structures like SCRUM or SAFe;
- Experience in project management, ideally in the area of software development and global rollout;
- English business fluent, spoken and written;
- IT know-how especially in the area of Web solutions (HTML, XML, etc.) and content management systems is considered an advantage;
- Analytical, process-oriented and structured thinking skills;
- Result orientation and independence;
- High affinity for agile working methods.
Respostas através do link:
Esta oferta já não está activa