Vertente Humana, a human resources company, is recruiting a local Legal Process Manager for a prestigious client company in real estate consultancy and Golden Visa Program.
- Solving all law-related issues of our clients, tracking immigration and investment processes in banks, government entities, with lawyers and notaries, AT, SS, SEF, Edp, etc;
- Liaising with clients, handling investment and immigration issues;
- CRM software | Email | Chat | IP telephony | Zoom;
- Higher education (preferably in financial, economic or legal fields);
- English - at least B2 level (spoken and written);
- Experience in legal field (2 years), effective handling of calls and requests from clients;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills (previously communicated with HNWI);
- Analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Comfortable with PC;
- Work experience with immigration law, investments, insurance, banking or real estate is preferred.
What do we offer:
- High financial motivation consists of Salary bónus for KPI's achieved;
- Life & work balance with friendly & loyal team.
If you have the requirements and want to work with a company that values your skills, send us your Resumé.
Applicants considered for the process will be contacted within a maximum of 10 working days.
Responda a esta oferta em: http://www.vertentehumana.pt