Detalhe da Oferta:
Digital transformation is a top strategic priority for Mercedes-Benz, which is why ambitious sales targets for eCommerce by 2025 were set. To attain these goals, a worldwide eCommerce platform or online shop and tailored sales company enablement (e.g. training) are required.
The Mercedes-Benz Digital House combines business and IT to build digital solutions. The agile workplace and start-up atmosphere encourage creativity and innovation. Within the Digital House, the Rollout & Enablement team makes sure the market branches have the eCommerce platform, shop, training, exchange formats, and communication that they need. This team works closely with headquarter, regional, and market partners to lead the digital transformation.
- Work on the ongoing development of the online vehicle sales platform rollout process and the creation and maintenance of key related documents, tools, and other materials;
- Conceptualize and implement new enablement and training modules & formats (e.g. e-learnings, quizzes, articles), especially with focus on improving ecommerce performance;
- Analyze current online sales performance in different environments and deduct measures for improving performance across markets;
- Plan, adjust and track roadmaps as well as milestones, identify and monitor risks and dependencies and take care of counter measures in alignment with the central rollout team and program lead;
- Be responsible for the preparation of markets for future online shop rollouts & enhancements;
- Structure, organize, prepare and align steering committees, management meetings, regular program management meetings, workshops incl. minutes and follow-ups.
- Several years of experience in the field of online media and in the management of complex projects;
- Deep understanding of Retail processes and structures;
- Several years of experience over the entire process of design / conception, use case and interface definition, implementation, rollout and technical operation;
- Experience in service provider management and in interdisciplinary teams;
- Experience in coordination and coordination between various technical (IT) and specialist areas in the company;
- Comprehensive and proven knowledge of user-oriented conception and design processes;
- Competence in the topics of communication, UX, creation of specifications (conception and design);
- Knowledge of technical interdependencies (coordination function between technical requirements and technical implementation);
- Extensive experience in project management;
- English business fluent, spoken and written;
- Skills in organization and strong communication;
- Focused on customer orientation;
- High affinity for agile working methods.
Respostas através do link:
Esta oferta já não está activa