é a empresa número 1 no setor de recursos humanos
a nível mundial e líder em Portugal. Com presença em todo o país, conta com oportunidades de emprego
para diferentes setores de atividade, como indústria, serviços de apoio ao cliente e vendas, tecnologias da informação, finanças e banca, hotelaria, turismo
e restauração, recursos humanos, entre outras.
Aqui vais encontrar a tua próxima oportunidade profissional! #humanforward
Randstad Professionals is recruiting a Java Backend Developer, for direct integration, in a client in Braga.
Hybrid work (2-3 days remote
descrição da função/job description
- Agile software development lifecycle, including participation in the design of new existing applications, code and test inspections to identify issues/defects.
- Support the plan and design of system and application architecture, build, test, and document solutions.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of process improvements.
- Ensure application of information security and assurance policies, principles, and practices in delivering application software services.
- Develop document accounting requirements and process flows together with other teams, as well as prepare reports on project status, risks and action plans.
- More than 3 years working in web-based applications (mandatory requirement).
- Experience with Java 8 or above (mandatory requirement).
- Experience with Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS, MySQL
and MariaDB is valued (but not mandatory).
- Experience in e-commerce is valued.
- Experience with microservices is valued.
- Experience with GIT or other is valued.
- English intermediate level (mandatory requirement).
- Work in a dynamic team with different projects.
- Communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to other colleagues.
Direct contract with client, health insurance for employee and family for free, annual salary reviews, performance evaluation and feedback.
The company helps with Tech Visa & relocation in the case the candidate is from outside of Portugal.
para se candidatar/to apply