Detalhe da Oferta:
Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
• High school completed;
• Two years of proven experience in personal data identification process;
• Two years of proven experience in back-office operations;
• At least one year of experience with administrative case handling, requirements control, and checklist validations.
What do we have to offer you?
• Health Insurance;
• Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
• Possibility of working remotely;
• A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
• Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
• Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
• Reference prizes and birthday present;
• We don’t have a dress code;
• We know your name and all address each other informally;
• Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
• You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase?
We are waiting for you at ---@--- .
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).
Esta oferta já não está activa