Noesis is seeking a Middleware Support Application/Engineer who thrives on solving problems and is excited about taking on new challenges. There is the need for a capacity to keep up with new technology and support of a transformation program.
This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective time management, and unbeatable customer service with exceptional communication skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to apply those skills to assist troubleshooting of a wide range of information systems and applications;
- Hands-on experience with scripting and automation;
- Experience in Architectures in a High Availability environment;
The team must hold knowledge with technology maintenance on low code platforms, one of the following:
• Knowledge with Support on middleware platforms one of the following Openshift Kubernetes, Java Springboot, KAFKA ecosystems and TIBCO BW/EMS;
• Experience in more than one SO (Windows server / Unix).
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to
, including the job reference NE_006__10_22_5155. Please check www.noesis.pt
to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application. Join us. Let’s innovate together!