CIN focus its activity on production and sale of paints, varnishes and related products, through three main market segments: Architectural Coatings, Industrial Coatings, Protective Coatings and Yachting and Marine, having on 2021 a 365 million euro in revenue.
The leadership of Iberian market has been maintained since 1995. Currently, CIN is the 11th largest European coatings manufacturer and 35th in world.
Attending the recent growth prospects CIN is looking for:
INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN (m/f/d) - Maia
The International Logistics Technician will work with multiple levels and functions within the organization, as so customer care, planning, and distribution teams, and externally with transportation providers to coordinate and control intercompany shipments and outbound
This position will assist in securing equipment to ensure on-time performance in the most cost effective manner and handling freight quote requests from sales or customer service teams.
Duties include requests for quotation (freight costs), analyzing freight costs and compiling carrier scorecard data/KPI.
· Provide all necessary shipping documents from our ERP;
· Work daily within for scheduling and reporting;
· Compile and Monitor carrier KPIs through scorecards capturing service, cost, and utilization;
· Utilize internal and third-party tracking tools to monitor cargo movement and order status;
· Assist with details on discrepant carrier invoices;
· Managing freight claims.
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in International Relations, International Trade, Management, Logistics or similar;
· Three to five years of transportation-related experience;
· Fluent in English, French Preferential;
· Very good skills with MS Excel;
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
· Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and organize assignments.
· Initiative, multitasking and team spirit.
What we offer:
· Opportunity to join a dynamic and motivating team, in a solid company and market leader;
· An attractive compensation package;
· Extensive social benefits plan;
· Continuing professional training.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English by email:
NOTES: Will be considered all the applications submited until 7/December/2022.
If you don't receive an answer within 1 month, your application has not been selected.
Term of Information – Policy in Treatment of Personal Data of Applicants
, and the special terms of the Applicants' Personal Data Processing Policy, which may be requested to the Human Resources Department. To exercise any data protection right, namely the right to information, access, consultation, rectification, opposition to processing or erasure, please contact the CIN Data Protection Officer at