Detalhe da Oferta:
Our client is a international company, with offices arround the world. Following its growth and expansion strategy, it seeks to strengthen its team with a Corporate Accountant.
Responsible for Management Account for a Legal entity, processing and reporting for Month and year end. Support the Budget and Forecasting Process.
• Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts reconciliation;
• Monthly, quarterly and Year-End Financial Reporting to NA/Corporate Accounting Team;
• Coordination of budgeting and forecasting;
• Monthly VAT calculation and other company taxes;
• Preparing accounting files, records, and schedules, including month end accruals;
• Monthly reporting to several entities;
• Deal and cooperation with different departments;
• Financial Statement preparation according with Local and US rules;
• Creating, implementing, and evaluating accountant processes;
• Ensure monthly financial statements, in compliance with USGAAP and Statutory GAAP accounting principles and company procedures;
• Perform the internal controls.
• Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or similar;
• 2/3 Years of Senior Accountant or in a similar role;
• Proficiency in English (mandatory) and a second language (valued);
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Organization and planning skills.
• Integration in a dynamic and attractive project;
• Continuous formation;
• Attractive Salary Package.
Elevus Porto – Finance&Accounting
Send your CV to: ---@---
Esta oferta já não está activa