OM Digital Solutions Corporation is a leading provider of award-winning digital imaging and audio solutions, distinguished by high-performance precision optics and breakthrough technologies. Following the spin-off from Olympus Corporation in 2021, OM Digital Solutions was re-established to bring 85 years of imaging expertise - including Olympus-developed technologies, products and brands, and services - into a new, agile company that will enable the potential to be realized even more effectively than before. Today, our people develop world-class products and solutions that meet the needs of professionals and consumers alike.
We strongly believe that one crucial factor is essential to successfully continue or journey: people. Therefore we strive to create a worthwhile workplace that provides people with the opportunity to bring in their own creative ideas and help them grow individually and professionally every day.
OM Digital Solutions is currently looking for a Business Coordinator - Sales Support.
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic communicator, who loves to connect with people and builds lasting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders? A service-oriented individual, who is eager to lift the sales in your region to the next level while being a reliable go-to person for our local customers? You enjoy traveling, are interested in photography and up for a new challenge? Then let’s get in touch:
What you’ll do:
- Perform varied administrative work in line with standard procedures or framework instructions and fulfil independently administrative tasks for Sales support
- Takeover of operative tasks:
Create Sales Orders and EShop Orders – update/cancel
Create Credit note / Cancel Invoice
Create Proforma Invoice
Create return order
Delivery claims (missing, lost, damage)
Dunning and ageing letters in support to AR
- Mediation of all satisfaction among Operations, Warehouse team, Sales and ERP/IT
- Representation / assumption of all operative tasks in connection with order processing within designated region (Customer master data, local prices, items discontinued, conditions,)
- Perform other tasks according to the supervisor’s instructions
- Takeover and support activities across all region, as needed
What you’ll need;
- University degree/secondary education + work experience
- PC skills, user knowledge of office
software ( MS Office)
- Overview of business processes
- Active knowledge of English, know how of additional languages is a plus (eg: German/French/Spanish)
- Knowledge of SAP SD/MM is a plus
- Pleasant demeanour
- Communication skills
- High Professional commitment
You are excited to support our team with your experiences and are curious to hear more?
We look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your application with your CV in English via quick apply or via mail with the subject Sales Adm to