Detalhe da Oferta:
SALESLAND is a multinational company providing outsourcing services in the sales field. Our customers use our services to maximize their sales and their market position.
We are recruiting for a brand in the tobacco industry who seeks to incorporate (full-time) a Consumer Campaign (m/f), in Lisbon.
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support implementation and analysis of the results of activation actions carried out by the brand at strategic points of sale;
- Monitor and analyze quantitatively and qualitatively the main project KPI's (e.g. through the preparation of commercial reports, as well as the supervision of reports made by promoters and hostesses);
- Support the implementation of action plans for the brand to be more competitive (taking into account the analysis of the actions) and evaluate results of the defined strategies;
- Develop the best reporting tools to ensure the best quality of them and monitor KPI's in order to maximize results and minimize incidences;
- Support the management of the team of promoters and hostesses: control and management of KPI's, sales analysis, distribution of the team by the most suitable points of sale, taking into account the profile of each commercial;
- Analyze and cross-check the information of the performance of the brand with the market, in order to implement strategies with the field team to be more competitive and proactive against the competition.
- Create and maintain updated the different internal reporting tools on the main KPI's of the area, as well as their ad-hoc analysis (in excel or through other analysis tools), based on the different needs and objectives of the projects;
- Ensure communication between the Brand Marketing, Trade Marketing and Field Force team.
- Higher Education in Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing and/or other similar fields;
- Great domain of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Power BI (mandatory);
- Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing or sales functions;
- Experience in team and project management (preferable);
- Fluency in English (oral and written - mandatory);
- Knowledge in Spanish (preferable).
- Ability to work in a team;
- Objective and results oriented;
- Ability to plan and organize;
- Leadership and team management skills;
- Good communication skills, initiative and proactivity.
- Full-Time Schedule: 40h per week;
- Employment Contract
- Fixed Salary + SA.
In case of interest, send your updated resume to ---@--- indicating the reference "CCSLBL_PDV22" in the subject.
The SALESLAND Portugal team is waiting for you!
Esta oferta já não está activa