Fox IT is a Portuguese consulting company that is, for the 2nd consecutive year, in the TOP of the 5% best SMEs in Portugal. Our Mission is to bring a new approach to the IT market, promoting a fairer exchange between us, our consultants and our customers.
We are looking for Android Low Level Developer to join our team:
The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge of the Linux
Kernel, HAL, Android Runtime and the libs, and a technical understanding of the top layers. You will be specialized in one or several subsystems (Power mgmt, Bluetooth, Camera, etc.) with a willingness to learn about the others. You will work in all project phases and with all kinds of Android based products. And sometimes, for example in semi-systems, with other embedded software development.
• Develop software in Android based systems; analyze, design, program, integrate, unit test and debug in the lower part of the Android stack, with focus on the sub-system(s) you are specialized in.
• Work in teams with other software developers.
• interface customers on engineering level
• Contribute in pre-studies and propose technical solutions
• Collaborate with specialists and developers from other technical areas like hardware, audio and optics
• Investigate and learn new product domains in context of need to design the correct solutions
• Experience in programming in Android based systems.
• Knowledge and understanding in embedded software development
• Experience in C/C++
(Aveiro) (Hybrid: 2 times per week in the client, negociable)
Take the Leap, Join Us!