Detalhe da Oferta:
At AXIANS we seek the right talent, for the right place. We work daily to engage our people in a collaborative and inclusive environment, with a culture of proximity.
This could be your opportunity to lead a project of international scope and meet the challenges of digital transformation with an experienced and talented team.
At the same time, you are guaranteed to balance your work and family life, with premium benefits, stability and personal recognition.
💻 THE ROLE
We are looking for a #TechTalent to perform duties as Java Tech Lead for an international project in the banking area. Your main assignments will be to lead and support a Master’s Data project.
🙂 WHAT YOU'LL DO
● Designing, developing and deploying data solutions;
● Products (build/run) continuous delivery;
● Manage Master Data solution and ensure the security and management of data quality;
● Work in an Agile environment.
💡 WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
● Minimum 10 years' experience in IT field;
● Strong experience in Java technologies;
● Master in SQL language;
● Proficiency in Master Data Management Solution;
● Experience with REST web services: client-side and service-side implementation;
● Experience with IT Swagger and Git;
● Experience with Agile (Scrum);
● Oral and written fluency in English and French;
● Ability to lead teams and projects;
● Proactivity and autonomy to make decisions;
● Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities.
● Ease of communication with the client and team (for feedback transmission).
⭐ WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Opportunity to lead major projects
By leading projects for an international Axians customer, you can make your mark in the IT world.
Recognition as a professional and as a person
For Axians, the professionals who lead customer projects have a name and a face and are therefore recognized by the company.
Work Life Balance and premium benefits
Axians values the family life of its employees by giving 5 days beyond those legally provided after the birth of children. Later, they can attend technology courses with resource to scholarships.
Possibility to become a shareholder in the company
In addition to career progression, you can be a shareholder in the VINCI Energies Group, which owns Axians.
Stability and job security
Axians has 12,500 employees and revenues of around €2.7 billion. By leading major projects, you will join a solid and secure entity.
You will have access to basic salary + benefits and can also benefit from performance bonuses, health insurance and free psychologist consultations.
Do you identify with this position?
If you think this position is right for you and you have the #TechTalent we are looking for, send us your resume, preferably in English and in Europass format, to ---@--- with subject NetEmpregos_TechLead.BC.LS.
Learn more about Axians: https://blog.axians.pt/tag/stories-axians
Esta oferta já não está activa