Detalhe da Oferta:
We are a multinational corporation that operates in Real Estate Investment, rehabilitating buildings and transforming them into high quality Hotels that are managed by our group of companies in Portugal.
Communications Executive (M/F)
About the Role
• Work with management to develop internal corporate communications programs and processes required to support organizational change and employee engagement initiatives.
• Content creation for traditional and digital channels, including websites, social media, publications, videos, news articles (external publications).
• Work with senior management and department staff to determine the areas where the institution can impact the regional and international dialogue on development issues through the development and publication of materials.
• Manage internal communication channels.
• Assist in the development, writing, editing and publishing of company communication materials for internal mediums, including organizational announcements, company advisories, presentations, e-newsletters and videos.
• Ensure that all marketing materials are aligned to the company guidelines.
• In-depth understanding of different communication channels and tactics.
• Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
Requirements and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations or English, journalism.
• Fluent in English and Portuguese.
• 3 -5 years of experience in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or advertising.
• Excellent communication. Enthusiastic and flexible.
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Knowledge of events organization will be value component.
• Strong computer / software literacy - marketing specific programs and comfortable learning new ones.
• A proactive and engaged member of the communications team, with ability to work under deadlines.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
What we are offering:
• Permanent job position.
• Possibility to work in a dynamic, fast-growing Company in the field of Hospitality Property Development Industry and Immigration, within an international environment contributing to create a positive change in local societies.
• Salary conditions in accordance with company policies and in line with the candidate's experience.
• Email your resume to ---@---
Esta oferta já não está activa