Location: Lanheses /Viana do Castelo
• Monitoring of all legal regulations in the vehicle fleet;
• Quality and cost control of the services in the vehicle fleet;
• Responsible for the maintenance and servicing of the fleet in the sub region/country;
• Identification of any potential for optimization as well as development of new measures;
• Ensuring the safety and availability of the vehicle fleet to the Service teams;
• Contact person for external companies;
• Provide/Prepare/distribution information of Fleet data;
• Permanent optimizing of internal procedures and structures;
• Close collaboration within the region and Field Area Manager.
• Degree in mechanical engineering or similar area;
• Knowledge of the Automotive Business and Fleet Management;
• Being distinctively service-oriented and possessing communication abilities;
• Having a predictive, analytic and process-oriented way of thinking and acting;
• Fluent in English;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
• Ability to prepare monthly activity reports;
• SAP knowledge (preferable);
• Team focused.
• Hybrid work system;
• Extra day vacation;
• Network of partners with discounts for employees;
• Possibility to grow professionally and have international career.
Looking for an exciting and challenging position with excellent career prospects in a growing enterprise? Then please submit your application online (in English) at