Detalhe da Oferta:
As a Cyber Security Trainee, you will have the opportunity to be part of a new team working on global projects. You will work alongside your colleagues in a dynamic, relaxed and flexible environment - we have a hybrid working model where you can work both in the office and at home!
In your internship, you will:
- Develop, enhance and operate applications in quantitative cyber risk management using cutting-edge technology;
- Build interfaces and integrate various systems to help automate the data handling for Infineon’s Cyber Security GRC Team;
- Learn cyber security skills;
- Work in a multinational and interdisciplinary team to achieve excellent results.
You are result driven and have an efficient working style. You are able to self-motivate and have a sense of responsibility over your own work. Furthermore, you have great communication skills and are able to share knowledge within an international team.
You are best equipped for this role if you:
- Hold a degree and are looking for a first job or currently studying Computing Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent education;
- Possess good Python or Go programming skills (optimally in a professional setting);
- Possess experience in working with relational databases (e.g., MySQL) and Version Control Systems (e.g., GIT)
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a plus;
- Are a good team player who is highly motivated and structured with a high degree of self-initiative and willing to work in an international team;
- Already have gained the first experience or are highly motivated to start deep-diving into the Cyber /Information /IT Security area;
- Have fluent English language skills in speaking and writing
Please send us your CV in English so we can get to know you better: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/careers/jobsearch/jobsearch/HRC0074051-Cyber-Security-Trainee-f-m-div/
Esta oferta já não está activa