Detalhe da Oferta:
We are looking for a UX designer to join our team!
We believe every interface should light up all user's life, our mission is to create high quality digital products, fostering great relationships along the way. We believe in Creativity with purpose, client goals are the source of our creativity and innovation.
Understanding the client's business is our priority and only together can we develop the best digital interfaces.
We are looking for a curiosity or desire for learning UX Designer, a problem solver personality and a team player. That aims to understand the needs of the user and know how to turn this into solutions for the business, and be a positive element on the constant improvement of our culture and yourself.
Your role will focus on the UX discipline, to create user-centered experiences that align with business goals, based on research, testing. You'll work on a variety of projects in a constant collaborative environment, from our internal team to external stakeholders.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Conduct user research activities, such as interviews and online workshops;
- Analyze and transform research data into user flows and customer journey maps;
- Design wireframes and mockups for different screens and devices;
- Create, test and iterate interactive prototypes.
What we are looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in UX/UI projects;
- Basic experience on using Sketch or Figma;
- knowledge on projects that use Agile and Design Thinking methodologies;
- knowledge of User Research and Usability Testing best practices;
- Portuguese/English (B2 level)(written and spoken);
- Hybrid work: remote, and at our office in Alcântara, Lisbon.
Soft Skills we look for:
- Empathy, Argumentation;
- Critical thinking;
- Love for sharing knowledge;
- Curiosity or desire for learning;
- Emotional Intelligence;
- Strong communication Skills;
- Listening Skills.
- Quality-driven, inspiring and collaborative work environment;
- Hybrid work ( mostly remote );
- Equipment for your daily work;
- Full term position with contract, health insurance, benefits, extra holiday days and more.
To apply, send your cv or link or portfolio that demonstrates your way of thinking, to : ---@---
Esta oferta já não está activa