Detalhe da Oferta:
Workplace Options is the world’s largest independent wellbeing solutions leader that supports individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive, both personally and professionally. Service centers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 75 million employees across 116,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Workplace Options has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Manager in our Lisbon, Portugal office. This would be a hybrid position with a mixture of home and office working days. The Technical Product Manager will make strategic and tactical product decisions; ensure that Workplace Options’ technical products provide value to the business and end. The Technical Product Manager will manage Workplace Options’ technical products from launch to planned decommission. This includes managing a roadmap for ongoing development and providing product education and support to internal and external customers
The person in this role must champion the needs of the business while working collaboratively with internal stakeholders. It is critical that the Product Manager is comfortable preparing and delivering presentations and leading conversations with internal and external customers
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage and effectively communicate the status of all development related to products under their care.
• Actively provide recommendations to improve processes and performance of products.
• Be the expert and advocate of the technical products under their care. Understand their nuances and be able to explain them to others. Understand how the technical products interact with other systems and processes at Workplace Options. Recommend and action steps to improve products and processes while anticipating and mitigating negative downstream impacts.
• Develop collegial and effective working relationships with internal stakeholders such as Business Analytics, IT, Proposals, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Service Delivery, and Reporting.
• Conduct stakeholder interviews and meetings to elicit business requirements.
• Verbally present proposed and forthcoming functionality to stakeholders, facilitate robust and honest discussion, conduct helpful question and answer discussions, and facilitating question and answer discussions.
• Provide demonstrations and product knowledge to internal and external customers. This includes preparing presentation and support materials for Sales, Account Management, and Implementation; providing live and recorded demonstrations to internal and external customers; maintaining online product FAQs and more.
• Adhere to WPO’s new product and Change Control processes.
• Document business and technical requirements and changes clearly and concisely.
• Support Q&A testing and customer satisfaction issue resolution as needed.
• Provide weekly project updates to the Director of Product Development.
• In the future, provide direct supervision and support to Technical Product Owners.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Expertise in product and vendor management.
• Effectively defining product enhancements, changes or customizations made by clients, Sales, Account Management, and Service Delivery staff.
• Working independently or in collaboration with stakeholders to determine feasibility, cost and timelines of product enhancements.
• Managing development projects with developers with diplomacy and mindfulness to Product Development’s vision, priorities and timeline.
• Ability to listen effectively and present data to assure understanding in different formats to varied audiences, as well as write clearly and succinctly for a variety of audiences and purposes.
• Some experience writing technical requirements and coordinating projects directly with clients.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Must be able to work independently with colleagues and customers in many time zones.
• Ability to manage and analyze complex data sets, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Process and detail oriented; ability to define and follow clear and concise guidelines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and Jira required.
• Proficiency with Confluence and PowerBI appreciated.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Hybrid Working, Health Plan, Life Plan, Meal Allowance, Gym and Tuition Reimbursement.
Please apply by sending CV/Resume to ---@--- and visit www.workplaceoptions.pt for further information about WPO. This short video also gives a good overview of what we do https://youtu.be/hJEOFUJ6QHU
Esta oferta já não está activa