Detalhe da Oferta:
PaRK International School is a top-tier international school that aims to guide and inspire students to be happy and successful in their adult lives. This is an exciting time to join the team as we are designing our growth roadmap and new staff will be able to actively participate in this project.
While this is an organisation committed to academic excellence, we believe that this is only possible if we are also committed to the personal and professional growth of our staff.
All staff at ParK IS are actively involved in the pastoral life of school. The role will also offer the opportunity for contribution to co-curricular clubs and enrichment.
To join our team we are looking for a qualified Upper Junior School Portuguese Teacher.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated;
- Have passion for education, innovation and technology;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Enjoy teamwork, be enthusiastic and dedicated;
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can ensure good progress for all students;
- Have a vision for what outstanding teaching and learning looks like;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development;
- Availability to begin in January 2023
- A wonderful new working environment with excellent resources;
- Supportive colleagues and community;
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Inspired group;
- Complimentary lunches in the Dining Hall during term time.
If you are passionate about the life chances of young people and possess the expertise required to teach in an environment where children of mixed abilities excel, then we would love to hear from you.
We are passionate about supporting personal and professional development. As an Inspired School, there are longer term career opportunities that exist in a company where our colleagues share ideas and practices from around the world. Inspired is an international family of over 60 schools on five continents.
Please return your completed application form along with your CV and covering letter to the following email address: ---@--- , with the reference code JS PT in the subject.
Esta oferta já não está activa