We are looking for bright Software Engineers for challenging projects!
Are you willing to accept the challenge of developing state-of-the-art applications for Space? Then be part of our highly critical and complex systems team.
LusoSpace is a high-tech engineering company that works with the European Space Agency and prominent industrial players, developing state-of-the-art complex systems in critical environments.
The role of the Software Engineer is to contribute to the development of components for Augmented Reality industrial-related applications.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop indoor spatial awareness and object tracking applications along with virtual space representations for enterprise Augmented Reality systems.
• Deliver professional input to the design, development, deployment, testing, and commissioning phases.
• Prepare and participate on the unit testing of the ongoing developments.
• Create associated documentation in English for the ongoing activities.
• Minimum 3 years as software developer
• Strong experience C#
• We will value knowledge of:
o Development of Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality applications; other OOP languages; Unity or other game engines; testing frameworks; version control systems; Software Architecture Design; development of Mobile Applications and Services; usage of Issue Tracking Systems and Project Management Software.
• Ability and initiative to get to the heart of a problem and take it through to completion.
• Ability to learn autonomously and quickly new areas in the field.
We offer one of the best opportunities in Portugal
to work with foreign partners and customers in a friendly and dynamic environment using state-of-the-art technology to develop innovative systems from concept to production and qualification.
If you are interested to know more details about the opportunity, send your CV to