Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 110,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 58 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a Customer Advisor, you will have the opportunity to develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of one of the two big IT companies in the world. You will be part of a team of 300 people and counting!
As a Customer Advisor, you will:
- Take incoming user requests (via telephone, email, chat...), log call details into case management systems, and provide response and resolution within SLA to customers
- Aim for the highest Customer Satisfaction Surveys scores, actively updating customers with status and resolution progress reports. Their happiness is our happiness
- Delivery of high-caliber Customer Service on post-sales requests (delivery, warranties, refunds.
- Inbound sales support and selling of products to increase revenue while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Achieve sales goals set up on a quarterly basis while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Logging and following up on orders or requests.
- Capturing all required data elements in CRM as required by clients, policies, and products.
We are looking for:
- Proficient German (C1/C2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Adapt to the unplanned situation in a methodical and organized way
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Meal Allowance paid in voucher card
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
- Investment in training and personal development
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
Life at our company:
- We are certified as Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, company parties, events, and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- Workplace: Work from home in Portugal (you can work from different Portuguese cities)
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws.
Candidate-se através do website