Detalhe da Oferta:
We have an experience of more than 10 years in the human resources sector, allowing us to know the market well and guide professionals to success!
Our client company recruits Product Analyst (M/F) - Remote for Lisbon.
· Create and manage new product catalogs
· Work closely with PM and IT teams to improve and automatize processes
· Connecting link between suppliers/brands to manage pricing and stock processes, new products, catalog information updates, possible campaigns and partnerships
· Responsible and accountable for product KPI’s
· Identify user needs by deeply understanding our customers
· Analyze Customer Reviews and take actions
· Responsible for Market and Competitors analysis
. Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economy, Finance, Engineering, or a related field
· 2+ years of product management experience within an ecommerce environment
· Data-driven storytelling and visualization skills (proficient in Excel is a requirement, SQL is a plus)
· Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with different audiences
. Detail-oriented, highly organized, and methodical
. Ability to work in an environment of constant change and innovation
· Nice to have (not mandatory):
o Experience with A/B testing and understand how to put hypothesis together for testing
o Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
o Experience in SEO
o Experience in Hotjar or similar tools
o Have worked in a remote environment
· Flexible working schedule, with the opportunity of remote.
· Office in the coolest neighborhood in Lisbon.
· Competitive salary with fixed and variable income, allowing the individual to grow with the company.
· Other fringe benefits such as health insurance or coffee and tea at the office.
Send us your CV to ---@--- with Ref.PA and collaborate with a market leader!
Esta oferta já não está activa