Detalhe da Oferta:
The Eurofirms Foundation works to foster the culture of equality in the world of work. Labour insertion of people with disabilities.
• Availability to work from Monday to Sunday with 2 rotating days off;
• Fluent in German (mandatory);
• English - minimum C1 (mandatory);
• Complete secondary education;
• Verbal fluency;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Appetite for new technologies.
• Customer support via telephone and email;
• Employment contract;
• Attractive salary package;
• Specific training for the job;
• Integration into an international project and a young and dynamic team;
Place of work: Lisbon (for now home office, but must live in Lisbon or near Lisbon).
Working hours: 8 hours a day in a rotating hours system from 07H to 22H, between Monday and Sunday.
Offer of work exclusively aimed at people with a Certificate of Disability equal to or greater than 60%.
In compliance with the quota system imposed by Law No. 4/2019, of January 10th and its positive action measures, this job advertisement is aimed at people with disabilities.
If you consider the requirements listed above, and you are looking for exciting projects please send us your updated CV to: ---@--- , ref: customer_german
Esta oferta já não está activa