GuestCentric is the leading provider of cloud-based digital marketing
software and services that help extraordinary hoteliers enhance their brands, drive direct bookings and connect with their customers and on all digital platforms.
We are extremely proud that GuestCentric was featured on the Skift Travel Tech 250. A report that selected the 250 travel tech companies that are shaping the modern-day travel experience.
Such software development requires special people who love creative, challenging, and fast-paced environments. We operate at a high energy level, and we value work/life balance, delivering fantastic products, world-class customer service, and making a difference in the world of travel.
What will be my tasks/ responsibilities?
- Work with product management and customer-facing teams to understand business requirements and translate them into world-class software applications.
- Analyze, innovate, architect, design and develop software programs for frameworks, technology components and end-user applications.
- Write designs and unit-test documents.
- Write code, perform unit tests and bug fixes, and deliver high quality, world-class products and technologies.
- Assist in development planning, scheduling and execution.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure the highest quality for software deliverables. Review and contribute to integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Work with the Documentation team to ensure the highest quality documentation for software deliverables. Review and contribute to the product documentation.
- Great team spirit and open collaboration
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Git
- Webservices (REST / SOAP)
- AWS Stack
What we offer:
- Hybrid Working
- Great Team Mates
- Fun time at team buildings
- Free coffee
- Birthday day off
- MacBook Laptops for work
- Health benefits & Preferred partnerships