The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
- Complete end-of-day activities including posting charges to accounts, running night audit backup, and roll the date;
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit;
- Process adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges.
- Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency.
- Sell a room/accommodation to guests without reservations based on availability.
- Operate telephone switchboard station, process requests for wake up calls, and advise guest of any messages.
- Complete the Room Rate Variance Report.
- Process all guest check-ins and assign room. Activate or reissue room keys using electronic key machine.
- Count bank at end of shift and secure bank. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Location Pine Cliffs, a Luxury Collection Resort, Algarve, Praia Da Falésia, Albufeira, Portugal
Want to join us? Apply now: