At Intelcia, a successful global player for 20 years, we ensure the conditions to attract, welcome and develop talent in a culture of belonging, positive, inspiring and continuous evolution!
The company that will hire you:
• A private international group, it is committed to offering customized solutions to corporate clients in the health and wellness sector
Your future roles:
• Supervise, train, and motivate the direct sales team, ensuring that team members are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Develop and implement direct sales strategies, including setting sales targets, market segmentation and action plans.
• Monitor the performance of the direct sales team, analysing key metrics such as revenue, conversion rate and customer satisfaction, assuring feedback is provided to the team members and corrective actions are taken whenever necessary.
• Manage and optimise direct sales channels, which include telephone sales, online sales, face-to-face sales, among others, implementing alternative solutions which may be effectiveness enablers.
• Create and nurture relationships with key customers and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, resolving as effectively as possible potential customer problems or complaints, applicable to external and internal customers.
• Actively monitor market trends, competition and changes in customer tendencies and preferences to adjust sales strategies as necessary.
• Manage the direct sales department’s budget and ensure that resources are
• allocated efficiently, assuring a healthy balance between results orientation and resources planning.
• Prepare regular reports on direct sales performance, including but not limited to results, forecast and analysis of trends.
What will be important to be successful:
• Academic background in Management, Marketing, Sales or equivalente (preferential).
• Previous experience in direct sales, preferably in a people management position.
• Very good communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to analyse and make decisions based on data.
• Knowledge of CRM
(Customer Relationship Management) tools and sales technologies.
• English language proficiency.
And if your profile fits this challenge, is passionate about technology and is ready to face new challenges, send your Curriculum Vitae
and briefly explain why you think you should be chosen, with the reference “Direlead” to
We dream your dreams, we care about your success, and we strive to turn your vision into reality!
#IntelciaSharedServices #WeDream #WeCare #WeDo #BeGreatTogether