Our Client Nestlé Business Services (NBS) was created to lead a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, to deliver the best class of business services and to support the demand focused on organizations. Do you want to contribute to the transformation of the function and to success? Are you interested to join a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world class business services?
Main Purpose of Job:
Drive selection of suppliers, tendering, negotiation and contract renewals for Tail Spend according to company Procurement Division defined strategies and guidance, business priorities, Group policies and principles.
- Drive selection of suppliers, tendering, negotiation and contract renewals according to the defined strategies and guidance, business priorities, group policies and principles;
- Implement preferred suppliers, validation of single source suppliers, negotiation assistance and supplier relationship management;
- Achieve an optimized procure to pay process and the best cost/performance ratio;
- Measure and drive process compliance and utilization of leveraged buying agreements and optimization of procurement channels;
- Measure, analyze and manage supplier performance to improve quality, reduce costs and mitigate supply risk;
- Ensure delivery of agreed cost reduction targets, as well as departmental goals.
- Degree in Management, Economics, Logistics or similar;
- Demonstrated success in delivering competitive advantage to the business through development and implementation of sourcing strategies for S&IM spend categories;
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese;
- Strong computer skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully lead projects;
- Successfully negotiated in cross functional and cross market teams;
- Demonstrated successful business partnering, Stakeholder management/ engagement;
- Ability to use networks to influence business activity.
- Discipline, proactive, results focus, self motivation.
- Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
- Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
- Dynamic and versatile work environment;
- Work contract with our client;
- Initial and continuous training;
- Location: Lisbon.
To apply, please submit your resume in English to the following email: ---@---
Inscreva-se nesta oferta.
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA