Our Client Nestlé Business Services (NBS) was created to lead a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, to deliver the best class of business services and to support the demand focused on organizations. Do you want to contribute to the transformation of the function and to success? Are you interested to join a highly dynamic team passionate by the development of world class business services?
Main Purpose of Job:
This Specialist will provide reliable and timely information to the Procurement Division teams to facilitate decision making process.
- Provide accurate business information to allow teams to make informed decisions: support routine and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Analyze, combine and improve data to provide reliable and timely information by:
- Combining multiple data sources using appropriate tools and reliable techniques (Excel and including by agreement with manager, Access, SQL, VBA, Macros, Tableau) to meet team needs;
- Working with multiple organizations at regional and market level to collect and cleanse necessary data.
- Identifying root causes of incorrect data and drive continuous improvement to improve the quality and completeness of data right first time.
- Analyze internal practices to ensure compliance to department process and identify areas of process simplification and standardization;
- Support on Business Opportunities Generation, looking at payment terms harmonization, working capital improvement, areas of unmanaged spend, price differential (contract vs Invoice), etc.
- Share knowledge, document and implement best practices and propose improvements to processes.
- Work with other teams of the company, Procurement Organizations and IT teams to ensure tools and processes are fit for purpose.
- Develop framework to generate Supplier Insight together with the Procurement Teams.
- Support and involvement in department Analytics Projects.
- Pro-actively assist in identifying and quantifying value generated.
- Degree in Management, IT or similar;
- Experience in combining and analyzing data and summarizing and presenting business facts;
- Good Excel Knowledge (Pivot Tables);
- Proficiency in English;
- Experience with Power BI and Tableau Design (is a plus);
- Professional experience in Procurement is a plus;
- SAP ERP, BW practical experience (is a plus)
- Ability to use networks to influence business activity.
- Discipline, proactive, results focus, self motivation.
- Opportunity to work in a reference company in its sector;
- Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
- Dynamic and versatile work environment;
- Work contract with our client;
- Initial and continuous training;
- Location: Linda-a-Velha
Inscreva-se nesta oferta.
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA