Spring Professional is recruiting for its multinational client in the automotive sector, a Plant Quality Manager (M/F), for Porto (South).
- Assures compliance to ISO / TS and all customer standards;
- Represent customer requirements internally and acts accordingly;
- Manage the Plant Quality System;
- Define Plant Quality objectives and monitor progress;
- Define staffing and develop the quality team by actively following the individual development plans;
- Ensure the right application of the alert system in the Plant;
- Ensure the conformity of the product by the respect of the control plan;
- Secure the plant from potential issues coming from variations through process qualification;
- Ensure the Plant's compliance with all Safety/Regulation standards;
- Report Quality results to all relevant parties and maintain Quality records and documentation;
- Collaborate with the Purchasing organization in all activities and initiatives concerning Supplier Quality Assurance.
- Higher education in Quality, Production or Engineering area;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the quality area, preferably in the automotive industry;
- Fast moving manufacturing, leading problem solving initiatives and previous management experience;
- ISO/TS certification;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Strong quality foundation and analytical and proven team problem solving skills;
- Continuous improvement attitude and attention to detail;
- Remains calm under pressure, leadership and negotiation skills and Ability to anticipate issues and provide solutions;
- Good skills of communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong team player.
Candidate-se através do website
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA