Spring Professional is hiring for HostelWorld a Sénior Data Scientist (M/F), for Porto area.
The Senior Data Scientist will apply advanced analytical techniques to a range of business problems. Will work on the full lifecycle of model development, from data collection and processing to modelling and evaluation. The role will involve close collaboration with other analytical teams across the business to identify opportunities and provide support as necessary.
- Apply machine learning and advanced analytical techniques to deliver tangible improvements to the customer experience and business operations. Projects include:
o Providing personalised recommendations for customers.
o Predictive modelling to improve customer targeting and marketing efficiency.
o Supporting business teams with test/experiment design.
- Ownership of full model development lifecycle; data collection, processing, modelling and evaluation.
- Pro-actively work with analytical teams across the business to support Data Science and analytical projects.
- Collaborate with engineering team to move models into production.
- Ad-hoc analysis and research when required.
- Msc degree in quantitative subject.
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role, preferable in e-commerce.
- Commercial awareness and drive to use data science to deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Proven experience model development (e.g. regression, cluster analysis, recommender systems).
- Strong understanding of different modelling techniques and machine learning algorithms.
- Proficient in using R and Python for data analysis and model development.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with unstructured data. Experienced in working with and integrating large, complex datasets from multiple sources.
- Experience working with the Hadoop platform.
- Strong communication skills.
Candidate-se através do website
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA