Spring Professional is hiring for HostelWorld a Junior Data Scientist (M/F), for Porto area.
The Junior Data Scientist support a variety of data science projects across the business. Will be responsible for data collection and manipulation, supporting model development and conducting ad-hoc analysis and research.
- Manipulating large, complex data sets from multiple sources (e.g. log files, APIs) preparing data for modelling.
- Supporting the Senior Data Scientist in applying machine learning and advanced analytical techniques to business problem. Projects include:
- Providing personalised recommendations for customers.
- Predictive modelling to improve customer targeting and marketing efficiency.
- Supporting business teams with test/experiment design.
- Ad-hoc analysis and research when required.
- BSc degree in quantitative subject.
- 2 years experience in an analytical role, preferable in e-commerce.
- Proficient in using R or Python for data analysis.
- Advanced SQL skills and experienced in working with and integrating large, complex datasets from multiple sources (e.g. log files, APIs).
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of applied statistics.
- Understanding of different modelling techniques and machine learning algorithms beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working with the Hadoop platform.
- Strong communication skills.
Candidate-se através do website
ESTA OFERTA JÀ NÃO ESTÁ ACTIVA